**PLEASE NOTE: OUR NEW WEBSITE IS www.speymemorial.com**
Annual Golf Outing
The annual golf outing raises funds to support the scholarship program via Hole Sponsors. 20% of the money raised is donated to the National Meningitis Association. The remaining 80% of the proceeds goes to the memorial fund to provide scholarships.
Support the National Meningitis Association.
Prevent Bacterial Meningitis.
Educate families about vaccinations.
Yearly reminders to families.
3rd Annual Chris (Spey) VanSpeybroeck Memorial Golf Tournament